[Sca-cooks] Spring cooking?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Apr 8 19:18:38 PDT 2004

Nope.  Not much of a point for me to cook something that fancy just for
me.  Am going out to Easter Brunch with friends, though.
I may do a beef roast (nice and rare) with some horseradish sauce. With
fresh, steamed asparagus. Makes great leftovers.  Especially if I dig
out all the charoset posts from last year--nummy!
And maybe an Ohio Lemon Pie (our family name for it...it's apparently a
Shaker specialty.  Lord only knows where we got it from....)
--maire, craving spring food.....hmmmmm...."Field Greens" from
Apicius....mmmmmmm