[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 05:17:30 PDT 2004

Sharing the fruits of your research through teaching and publishing are
the ways you would get your work out in front of people. If you wish to
enter competitions, some Kingdoms do have competitions involving
research papers.

So far as the sciences are concerned, I have seen a number of displays,
particularly at our Kingdom A&S Festival, that were more oriented toward
the sciences than the arts.

Kiri