[Sca-cooks] OT: I feel ill...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Apr 9 06:44:51 PDT 2004

Also sprach Terry Decker:
>No need to drink.  Consider that the original and the remake will probably
>be available on DVD as a boxed set.  One to watch one to leave in the box.

Well, if it comes to that, I already have one DVD to watch and one
not to buy, if it ever gets made.

>I think I would have preferred Bruce Campbell to Jim Carrey.  It would
>probably be a better movie and less expensive to make.

Yep. Are you one of the very lucky, very few to have caught him in
"Bubba Ho-Tep"? The more I see of him in his more off-beat roles
(such as his bit part, essentially as Vince McMahon, Jr., in
"Spider-Man", and his bravura performance as an aging King of Rock
And Roll in BHT, which is about as off-beat as they come), the more I
am convinced that this is a talented man who will probably never be
regarded as a superstar, but who will always enjoy his work.

Adamantius