[Sca-cooks] OT: I feel ill...

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Fri Apr 9 10:59:57 PDT 2004

> Yep. Are you one of the very lucky, very few to have caught him in
> "Bubba Ho-Tep"? The more I see of him in his more off-beat roles (such
> as his bit part, essentially as Vince McMahon, Jr., in "Spider-Man",
> and his bravura performance as an aging King of Rock And Roll in BHT,
> which is about as off-beat as they come), the more I am convinced that
> this is a talented man who will probably never be regarded as a
> superstar, but who will always enjoy his work.

Funny, I was just explaining Bubba Ho-Tep to Lainie. Something to do
with an off-hand (no, really, no pun intended) comment about following
through short of floods, hail of fire, or a Million Elvis March up the
Interstate. Apparently, Army of Darkness and Bubba Ho-Tep are just not
in her prefered genre.....

And Bruce is a local boy. Given where we live, being talented and
enjoying one's work regardless of popular acclaim is about par for the
course.

Mmmm....maybe I could talk him into doing a biographical film on Apicus
or Taillevant. :)

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)