[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel & Presentation QUESTION

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Apr 9 10:05:01 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

>  MY QUESTION:  I want to present vinegars at out A&S Regional Competition.
> What is the best way to have the judges {and anybody} TASTE it?  Cordial
> glasses?  spoons?   I have access to plastic med cups, but that seems sooo
> tacky.     Thanks!  Caointiarn

I was thinking, you might be able to get some inexpensive sake sets. They
have them fairly plain, and some with designs on them that might help you
determine which vinegar is what. Since the cups are in sets of 4 with the
carafe, that lets you have out several samples of each vinegar, and since
they're uusally white, the judges can look at the color and clarity almost
as handily as if they were clear.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.