[Sca-cooks] Requirements for a Laurel

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Apr 9 12:11:21 PDT 2004

> > So....what do you consider the requirements are for a Laurel?
> >
> > Gunthar
>
> The answer you'll get will likely vary from kingdom to kingdom, I'm afraid.
> In the Middle Kingdom, you only need to be liked by the Crown. The crown
> will consult, but doesn't have to listen to any dissent from the Laurel
> members, or any peerage order.
>
> Yours,
> Rosalyn MacGregor

And if the Crown, or some highly influential Laurel (like one who also has
a hat, for instance) takes a dislike to you, until you get a Crown who
really doesn't care for petty politics, you'll stay a peon. Not like that
sort of thing has ever happened, of course--this is purely hypothetical.

Margaret