[Sca-cooks] alternatives to A&S competitions

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 14:57:33 PDT 2004

That is very cool. Even when we know better, we all have this human
tendency to assume that artists we admire sprang forth fully developed
as Athena from the forehead of Zeus...   And then we become frustrated
and annoyed with ourselves when we don't. And sometimes the people who
are very good in one form are the worst -  they expect to be able to do
other things equally well, and, of course, can't.

AEllin