[Sca-cooks] Presentation QUESTION

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 10 08:47:00 PDT 2004

This should be interesting! I'm thinking of entering the pear mustard as
well, as a part of a display of different kinds of mustards.... (great
cooks' minds think alike, eh?)
--maire, heading back to her knitting before she has to go to work (yes,
OT on a really glorious spring Saturday, but we've got a horrendous
deadline coming up for our largest client and I need the money ;o)