[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 22:51:59 PDT 2004

Kiri asked Naquiba:
> Where is it you plan to get verjus?  I am looking for some to use with
> an upcoming feast...I need it in about 3 weeks.  Navarro is the only
> place I've found that will ship to me, so far.  And I can't seem to
> find
> either verjus or a substitute locally.

Kiri, if this Navarro verjus doesn't work out for some reason, I think
several other sources have been given in the past. Those are the kinds
of things I try to save info on. You might check this file in the FOOD
section of the Florilegium:
verjuice-msg      (81K)  6/14/01    Medieval verjuice. Modern
substitutions.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/verjuice-msg.html

Stefan
--------