[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 10 23:11:27 PDT 2004

Edouard,

	Let's experiment this summer!  We might even take the 'Lanie down to Coos
Bay and do a grape heist on Brother Will's vineyard.  You would have a great
time with the llamas and the wine, and 'Lanie can relax on the deck
overlooking the river.
	In fact, later in the season we would be welcome guests at picking/bottling
time.  Will "sells" wine making kits with grape juice and yeast since it is
illegal to sell the wine itself without a license!  Grape picking is
actually a lot of fun if you don't Have to do it!

Regina