[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 01:48:36 PDT 2004

Kiri asked:
> Which pepperer's guild...the one form the East Kingdom?
Yes. The one that shows up at Pennsic each year. I've bought verjuice
from them. It's still unopened, but right now I'm not sure where mine
is.
> If so, do they have a Web site now?
I think they've had at least two different ones over the years. A
search on the Florilegium should find the Pepperer's Guild and maybe
the later messages have the latest website.
> And finally, she said hopefully...do you remember
> what you paid for how much?
I seem to remember something like $6 and $10. The first for the pint
and the second for the quart size. I remember buying the larger size
because it was cheaper per ounce, but also wondering if I would be able
to get it home okay from Pennsic since I was flying.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com