[Sca-cooks] Easter morning, was Verjus

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 11 18:14:29 PDT 2004

Don't be, really! It's lovely now, but we're not getting nearly enough
moisture to prevent more drought and another really bad fire season.  We
ate and breathed smoke and ash and soot for over a month last summer,
and it was just as bad only a couple of summers before that. Blech! ;o(
OFC: They had a nice pork roast with this wild mushroom demiglace
(demiglaze?) at the Easter Brunch today, but part of me kept thinking
that it should have been Cormarye.....
Hmmm.....a medieval easter brunch....hmmmmm......
--maire, surprised she's thinking of food again after all she ate ;o)