[Sca-cooks] Verjus

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Apr 11 19:12:15 PDT 2004

Now if I can just persuade my brother he can make verjus AND wine, with some
money on the side!  Lots of wine grapes are being grown in his area, but
there is no winery to buy them so it tends to be the "gentleman farmers"
like himself who are making wine for friends and family!

I can't wait to come to your feast (all fingers and toes crossed that Uncle
Sugar decides to send me to DC for that training.  His minions have been
known to cancel at the last moment and re-up to someplace like San Antonio
in August.  No offense to SA, but been there, done that, once was enough.

Regina