[Sca-cooks] Food Network shoot photos

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 17:35:21 PDT 2004

Mistress Selene commented:
> Some "production photos" taken during the proceedings may be found at:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~selene/
> I still need to put up he recipe, that should happen on Monday when I
> get back to work where I left it.  Hehehehe-ooops.
Thank you for telling us about this and posting the pictures. I think
this is the first time that I've seen a photo of you.

A bright, red shirt, Selene? Maybe that is why chefs (especially pastry
ones?) usually wear white outfits?
LoL.

Why was your mother's kitchen better for demonstrations than yours?
Because it has an island? I'm sort of surprised this wasn't done in a
studio kitchen somewhere.

This is on the Food Network on cable? I want to watch this, but I don't
watch much television. I hope you will remind us closer to the time it
is expected to be shown.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas