[Sca-cooks] Cannelés Link

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 06:09:19 PDT 2004

These look great!  It's too bad that there's no reference to support the
statement of time frame.  They sound like something that would be great
for a reception, vigil or tea!

Kiri

emma at protege.sca.org wrote:

>I have no idea why the link isn't working for you.  I clicked on the one
>in my message and the one in yours and they both worked. But here it is
>again.
>
>http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/1307/Recipes.cfm
>
>emma dandelion
>

>>Message: 8
>>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
>>From: Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>
>>Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Information_and_History_of_Cannelés
>>To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
>>
>>hmmmm.  I have been trying to click on your
>>URL below and all I get is an error message.
>>When I did a Yahoo search for just
>>"dianasdesserts" I get hits, but then the same
>>error message.  When I try to go direct with
>>http://dianasdesserts.com I get sent to a Pacific
>>Design web site.
>>
>>Huette
>>

>>--- emma at protege.sca.org wrote:
>>

>>>The website that I found the first hint of
>>>cannelés being period is the
>>>following.  There is also a picture of what
>>>they look like.
>>>

>http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/1307/Recipes.cfm

Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence