[Sca-cooks] Pastry cases - baking blind?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Apr 14 14:41:38 PDT 2004

Yes, there is one somewhere. I've just been through my library looking for
examples for the class I'm teaching on Saturday, and I do remember one
where the pastry is filled with flour prior to baking, presumably to hold
its shape.

I think it's the English corpus, which narrows it slightly. ;-)

Further, I think it might be in Curye on Inglysch.

Margaret