[Sca-cooks] Need Platina recipe -- in Latin

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 19:42:50 PDT 2004

I know that someone must have either the Latin edition or the bilingual
edition of Platina.  I need a copy of the recipe for Catalan Mirrauste, IN
LATIN.  I have Milham's translation, but don't have the text of the original.
(The only one I can find online is a facsimile, and I don't trust myself to
decipher archaic print in a language I don't know.)

Would someone be able to send me a copy of this recipe?  I need it by
Friday night for an event on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net