[Sca-cooks] Food Network shoot photos

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 14 20:43:49 PDT 2004

Dunno about the nipple <g>, but in one picture, you've got a swath of
flour (from the color) just on/below the bust, which is right where it
tends to land on me, apron or no apron.  Especially funny since we're
similarly proportioned ;o), as well as being named "Susan" by our
parents....
--maire, lover of coincidences (coincidencii?)