Susans was Re: [Sca-cooks] Food Network shoot photos

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 20:21:01 PDT 2004

On 4/14/04 8:43 PM, "Sue Clemenger" <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

> Dunno about the nipple <g>, but in one picture, you've got a swath of
> flour (from the color) just on/below the bust, which is right where it
> tends to land on me, apron or no apron.  Especially funny since we're
> similarly proportioned ;o), as well as being named "Susan" by our
> parents....
> --maire, lover of coincidences (coincidencii?)

Susans rule the Universe!

Author Susan Shwartz says that the collective plural is A Pride of Susans.

I don't know if you've read much Terry Pratchett but he does a great riff on
Susan as a "sensible" name;  I think the first book where Death's
Granddaughter Susan shows up is SOUL MUSIC.

ObFood:  um, what foodie thing can I say about the name Susan?  The term
"Lazy Susan" is not used in my household, on pain of scowling.

Selene Sue <G>