Jadwiga's Fault - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Need Platina recipe -- in Latin

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Apr 15 16:39:57 PDT 2004

At 04:31 PM 4/15/2004, you wrote:

>Oddly enough, I can find no record of this little drama on the Web, not
>even on Snopes. Nabisco seems to be under the impression there is no
>threat to the future well-being of the Nutter Butter Cookie. I only know I
>didn't imagine it.

Well I for one hope that they stay under production. I love Nutter Butters,
but I don't buy them very often- I can't stop eating them once I've
started, and I don't need the calories right now.

But I wouldn't be hurt at all if Ben & Jerry's were to incorporate them in
ice cream...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918