[Sca-cooks] Gunthar and

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Apr 15 19:12:22 PDT 2004

At 06:50 PM 4/15/2004, you wrote:
>So anything fun happening out that way from about June 6th to the 14th?
>I'm going to be down in Corvalis.
>
>Elewyiss

Kreigstriber Multi-Weapons Tournament is the weekend of the 11-13th, and is
east of Portland. Copy isn't up yet but if you watch the kingdom calendar
for it, it should be soon.

'Lainie
-who might actually go this year- it's my 'anniversary' event- I first
wandered into this carnival 15 years ago...
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918