[Sca-cooks] Gunthar and

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Apr 15 19:50:06 PDT 2004

At 06:33 PM 4/15/2004, you wrote:
>Well, my two sous.
>  To the west are the Cascades and Crater Lake (and Oregon High Dessert,
> if you like) about an hour away, and to the east is the Pacific Ocean and
> the beautiful Oregon Coast, also about an hour away.

*koff*
I do believe that the mountains are to the east, and the Pacific Ocean is
to teh west, unless you are going the looooooooooooooong way around.

;-D)

>Yeah, it rains a bit. Perhaps more than a mist or drizzle that sends
>Caidians and Atens scurring for cover (the An Tir Book of Combat requires
>SCA legal helms to come with snorkels no less than 12" or clearing 36"
>while kneeling.)

You forgot the mandatory mildew treatments. And you have to be really
careful about long courts- the moss doesn't just grow on the north side...

'Lainie
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president ... right or
wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public." -- Teddy Roosevelt, 1918