[Sca-cooks] Re: candied ginger

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Apr 16 05:17:58 PDT 2004

Thanks for the recipe! How much ginger should I start out with?
OFC: The repeated cookings in increasingly sweet syrup over a number of
days reminds me very much of the process used to make Sugarplums....
--maire, ginger-lover (yeah, says Mac, my ginger-marmalade kitty,
currently plopped on the desk in *front* of the monitor screen)