[Sca-cooks] Laurel Vs. Pelican

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Sat Apr 17 10:05:35 PDT 2004

> Ok, now I have heard rumors about a secret list kept of people who may
make good Laurels and Pelicans. Can anyone nominate someone to be a  Pelican
or Laurel? Or for someone to be put on the watch list?
> Elewyiss

    Anyone can nominate anyone TO anyone.  Your best bet is to write/speak
to your favorite Laurel and/or Pelican about whom you think deserves to be
recognized, as well as The Crown.  I've even discussed to friends &
associates how I am writing/have written to "____" about the good
works/efforts of  "____"  and would they do the same.   One may not hear
more than a "thank you for your letter," but that's the way of it.

    Caointiarn {Mistress of the Pelican since November 2003}