[Sca-cooks] herbs for hanging baskets?

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Apr 18 17:21:30 PDT 2004

I have a huge rosemary bush, oregano, thyme, and other Mediterranean type
herbs growing next to my garage.  The rosemary took one look at a pile of
broken cement and claimed it as paradise.  The oregano was planted on
another pile (it was heavy, and I didn't want to hoist it into the car so I
decided to make a mountain out of it!)  My suggestion is that you put some
broken concrete in the bottom of your herb pots!

Regina, in Portland, OR