[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Apr 19 12:42:33 PDT 2004

> No, and I won't, either.  I intensely dislike event activities that are based
> around modern TV shows or concepts of modern entertainments like murder
> mystery weekends.  I come to the SCA to be medieval, not to play modern TV game
> shows while dressed in funny clothes.  YMMV, of course.

I have always wanted to have a food competition in which various cooks
competed in preparing a specific ingredient 'in the style of' a specific
cook (de Nola, Martino, Scappi, Le Menagier) etc. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What place provides an endless number of resources and information at
your fingertips no matter your age, income or background. How about your
library? That's right. Your library has books, videos, magazines,
computers, online access, special collections and more all for the asking.
There's something for everyone @ your library." - ALA.org