[Sca-cooks] Wine must???

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 12:52:55 PDT 2004

Then Corwyn writes:

>Soak the raisens and boil down the result if you want my opinion.... When
>they started talking about grape juice the first thing I thought of was concord
>::shudder:: grape juice....

Technically, concord grape juice would fit the parameters of the
definition of wine must, being squished grapes.  You don't like it, go
squish your own grapes.  But the bottled product is quite readily
available for the non-Do-It-Yourselfer.  Possibly red or white bottled
grape juice would be less obvious?

Selene Colfox, secret grape squisher