[Sca-cooks] Wine must???

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 19 13:24:38 PDT 2004

Gawd no, Corwyn! Reminds me too much of koolaid or those nasty, pouched
kids' drinks.
I've got organic 100& red grape juice to try, and actually found grapes
(imported from Chile) at the store today--they had both red and black,
so I bought some of each.  I'm going to clean them and mash them up in
my colander (one of those "china cap" ones), and see what I get.  Having
the commercially-produced juice will allow me to compare/contrast.
--maire, wannabe mustard maker and original thread-poster ;o)