[Sca-cooks] Known World Cooks and Bards Update

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 19 19:14:08 PDT 2004

Hot of the Principality e-list
Faerisa

Greetings to one and all...

The web site is up, but still under construction,
there seems to be this little event in May taking up
peoples time and efforts of late...... Hmmmmm...
http://www.baronyofwindhaven.org/cooks/cooks.htm

This years Cooks and Bards Symposium III will be made
that much more interesting as we mix it with a Packer
Game !

Yes, thats right, the weekend of Cooks and Bards III
in Windhaven/Green Bay, WI  is also a packer game.

The hotel we have, the Sleep Inn, has 20 rooms in the
name of SCA, and will hold them till August 1st.

Please>>>>  HEAR THE WORDS NOW !!!  BOOK< NOW !!!

The price is $99.00 for 2 Doubles and $114.00 for
Suites, that hold 2 queens and a sofa sleeper, they
will not be counting heads, so feel free to pack them
in.

HOWEVER, we can not get more rooms at this time.
If some weddings loosen up rooms, they will give them
to us.

Please make reservations now !!

Rant over.

Love, Lady Merit de la Rose Von Windaven, you liaison
for this event.

Sleep Inn & Stes Green Bay
1600 Lawrence Dr. f , De Pere, WI, US, 54115
Phone: (920) 338-8800
Fax: (920) 338-8881
http://www.sleepinn.com/ires/hotel/wi088

http://www.baronyofwindhaven.org/cooks/cooks.htm