[Sca-cooks] Eiswein

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 03:55:44 PDT 2004

We were gifted with a bottle of the "ice wine" at Christmas by a good
friend who purchased it locally in MD. The information on the bottle
states that it was made in Canada...and I seem to remember hearing about
it being made there on some TV show...don't remember which one.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.