[Sca-cooks] Re: Eiswein

Mark Hendershott crimlaw at jeffnet.org
Tue Apr 20 11:39:19 PDT 2004

About thirty years ago I was attending a convention in Vancouver and went
to the big dinner at the Hotel Vancouver.  Someone at our table was looking
at the BC wines on the winlest when the waiter leaned in and
(conspiratorial whisper) said:  "Don't order those, they're awful"  We did
and he was right.  I'm happy to report that more recent testing indicates
substantial improvement.  Haven't tried Eiswein yet though.

Simon Sinneghe
Briaroak, Summits, An Tir

At 09:46 AM 4/20/04 -0700, you wrote:

>Faerisa wrote:
>
>At one of our Coronets, some of the visitingAmericans_ loaded_ up un
>Canadian wines (including Ice Wines) and prayed they wouldn't get
>searched at the border!

deleted Helewyse