[Sca-cooks] Custard Tarts article

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 14:56:25 PDT 2004

This is truly impressive...everything you ever wanted to know about
custard tarts but were afraid to ask...thanks so much for sharing. I
have bookmarked it for future reference, and will share it with my students.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.