[Sca-cooks] Custard Tarts article

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Tue Apr 20 10:00:10 PDT 2004

hello, the List!

Several people asked to see the results of The Great Custard Tart Caper,
which was the research paper I've been writing over the last, oh, six
months...  It's now up on my web page at
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/cook/custard.htm, along with various
other new menus, articles etc (including the pastry one which prompted my
last query to the list).  Many thanks to everyone who helped out with
references, etc; Stefan, if you want versions for the Florilegium in any
other format, let me know.

all HTML'd out,
JdH

--
Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Kingdom Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa