[Sca-cooks] Sour Cherry Pie

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 16:42:27 PDT 2004

Petru,
I just had another thought on the cherries. We are planning to use dried
cherries (same problem as you with the fresh ones), and plan to
reconstitute them with some sweet white wine. This might be a little
better than the canned ones...I used canned ones when I made the "Crust
with Tame Creatures" from Platina some years back, then tried it again
with the dried, then reconstituted ones...it was much better.

Kiri