[Sca-cooks] Sour Cherry Pie

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 20:05:30 PDT 2004

Olwen,
Is there any way you can get this package in the mail to me so I'll have
it by Thursday? One of my proteges is going to make the marzipan
calisoni, and I'll be seeing her that day and would like to get the
marzipan to her at that time. If not, it's ok, but I will need it and
the roses, if you're able to send them, by the weekend. Just be sure to
let me know how much I owe you for the marzipan, rose petals and shipping.

Thanks again for your help!

Kiri