[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] their royal majesties... *blink*

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 05:34:53 PDT 2004

Please understand, I am not being critical of TRM...yes, Cuan and
Padraigan are GREAT folks. I count them among my friends. It was
actually Ragnarr and Kyneburh I was talking about. It was very difficult
to provide food that they both could/would eat. We became very concerned
when I heard from their contact about their dietary restrictions. But
fortunately, they were quite gracious and told us to cook the feast as
we wished, but would appreciate it if we could provide them with things
they liked and could eat...which we did. My only point was that it was
quite distressing to a new cook to see all of her sauces, which she was
very proud of, returned untasted. I understand about Atkins...been
there, did that some years back. And I'm currently on the South Beach
diet. But, even though she is not currently my student (may be
soon...I'm also trying to encourage her to join this list), I felt that,
as one who had been asked to advise her, that I should at least taste
everything she did...and I made sure she knew that I was on South Beach.
I don't think any of us knew TRM were on Atkins!

Kiri