[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCoosGuild] their royal majesties... *blink*

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 06:09:03 PDT 2004

The sauces were excellent. And I don't believe that they were the "same
old, same old". To be honest, I haven't seen the recipes up close, nor
have I seen the originals. I'll be seeing her tomorrow...she's taking me
shopping for my event at a restaurant supply place...so I'll talk to her
about them then and let you know.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.