[Sca-cooks] British Library project

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Tue Apr 27 21:29:19 PDT 2004

Looks like the British Museum already has a site like this up. I found
something similar at
http://www.mesopotamia.co.uk/menu.html#

I clicked on British Museum in the upper left corner and it took me to a
link that listed all kinds of civilizations. Check it out.

Elewyiss

The V&A also now offers a bank of terminals where one can call up
pictures from
the collection and have them e-mailed back home to your in-box which is
another
nice thing to explore and use. This includes items that can't be
photographed well in situ.
There is talk that this will eventually be put up online on the web, but

there's no date chosen
for that yet.

Johnnae llyn Lewis