[Sca-cooks] OOP, OT: New Lilieks goodies - Regrettable food fun

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 12:12:37 PDT 2004

--- "M. Traber" <mtraber251 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> http://lileks.com/institute/gallery/spec.html
>
> What knudson does with dairy products is
> unholy....
>
> though hysterical=)

I found the "humor" of this site to be awful.  I
have a good sense of humor, but this is terrible.
I grew up with this kind of food.  It is not as
bad as they are making it sound.  I have many
similar books like this, which are great to have
and occasionally use.  I wish I had a copy of
the two recipe books.  Some of the recipes look
wonderful, to my old eyes anyway.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.