[Sca-cooks] Re: 50's vs '70s

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 02:14:11 PDT 2004

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> >Barney Miller. Some of the best TV ever. And
> then there was... uh...
> >no... uh... er...um...

WKRP in Cincinnati. The Muppet Show. Taxi. MASH.
Saturday Night Live. To name a few comedies.

Columbo. The Waltons. It Takes a Thief.  Streets
of San Francisco. The Rockford Files.  To name
a few dramas.

> QED. Add The Sting, The Godfather, The French
> Connection, Blazing
> Saddles, Young Frankenstein, and a few others.

Start the Revolution Without Me (1970), Twelve
Chairs (1970), Willy Wonka & the Chocolate
Factory (1971), Three Musketeers, The (1973),
Four Musketeers, The (1974), Monty Python and the
Holy Grail (1975), Star Wars (1977), Close
Encounters of the Third Kind (1977) Just to name
a few.

And for some food trivia, name these 1970's food
commercials:

1) "I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing."

2) "Today the pits, tomorrow the wrinkles."

3) "He likes it! Hey, Mikey!"

4) "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce,
cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun"

5) "Sorry, Charlie!"

6) "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature"

7) "I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

8) "You get a big delight in every bite..."

9) "From the land of sky blue water"

10) "If you believe in peanut butter, clap your
hands"

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.