[Sca-cooks] Re: 50's vs '70s

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:38:52 PDT 2004

>And doesn't the '64 Mustang kind of balance the bad bell bottoms? I don't
>actually remember anyone *real* wearing them, just Sonny and Cher.
>
>Cynara

Hey, wait a minute!  Albeit, boot cut jeans were my favorite, but I had a
pair of bells that were 27" across (bought at Sears by my [then] boyfriend
who worked there).  And I had a pair of those poofy-huge clogs with the
shiny patent leather tops (mine were red).  Crop-tops were in.  Is that bad?
  Oh, and pierced noses became the style.

Olwen who is considering re-piercing her nose.