[Sca-cooks] 50's vs '70s

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 08:00:48 PDT 2004

True...I missed your intent. I guess we do the same thing for what we
do. One of my students has told me that those lovely little caps with
the tie strings were only worn by women in the Italian Renaissance...and
then they were made of fancy materials/beaded/embroidered. The plain
white ones were worn by men in many other periods. Sigh. The longer I
stay in this game, the more I learn!

Kiri