[Sca-cooks] To those leaving for Pennsic

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:03:54 PDT 2004

I just wanted to ask you all to please drive safe, be careful around the
kitchen
and look out for others. I've lost pretty much everything in my life the
past year
so you don't know how easily things can be lost. Don't make yourself one of
those through carelessness or tiredness. Pull over if you are sleepy, be
careful
around fires and sharp knives, make sure your gear is in order if you are
fighting.

We want you back on the list, even if you are just a lurker. I wish I could
be there
this year, more than you know, but since I can't at least do me a favor and
return
safe and sound with lots of stories and pictures so that the rest of us can
live
vicariously through you.

And to all of the people who have made this list one of the most successful
emailing lists around. Thank you.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator