[Sca-cooks] Pennsic potluck

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 22:12:47 PDT 2004

Ranvaig commented:
> > The entrance to our camp will be on the left as you get to the
> > bottom of the first hill. You will need to travel down the
> > dirt/grass entrance road for several hundred feet as we are closer
> > to the lake than the road....
> >
> > Please remember that if you need help getting down to our camp for
> > the dinner or back home, we will make arrangements to come get you
> > or take you back if you let us know. The same goes if you need help
> > transporting your food donation.
>
> I'll probably need help getting back, I'll arrange a ride there with
> mobility services, but it will be too late to get a ride back.
>
> I can get down the hill but not up... and the several hundred feet of
> grass road is completely impassible to my wheel chair.
Okay, I've saved your message. We will work something out. If you see
Phlip, at Chirurgeon's Point for instance, please remind her as well. I
suggest that area since that is on the Serengetti at the top of the
hill.

What camp will you be in, and how do we contact you to make final
arrangements?

Anyone else can let me know here, although I'm leaving for Pennsic
early Tuesday morning.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas