[Sca-cooks] More Pennsic

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 6 06:27:18 PDT 2004

Greetings!  In case I didn't invite Pennsic-goers on this List... This
Pennsic marks the 10th anniversary of my elevation to Pelican.  And, I've
just retired and just turned 65.  So, I'm holding a "vigilation"
(vigil+celebration) on Saturday 14, from 6:30-8:30 in two of the A&S tents.
The Vigilation is in the activities section of the Pennsic booklet... I
think the tent numbers are 10 and 11.  Finger foods and lemonade will be
offered but unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond control, not period
foods.  Come and say hello while I contemplate what I'm going to do with my
next 10 years and my "free time".  (Going to spend 16 days in England in
September, most of them in York!)  And, <she boasts> the car was completely
packed for Pennsic by 8 p.m. last night.  I don't leave until 8 a.m.
tomorrow morning (a two-hour drive).  I'm getting antsy to leave!

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com