[Sca-cooks] Job Searches

Wildecelery at aol.com Wildecelery at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 04:50:02 PDT 2004

I wholeheartedly agree on the insanity fo the Job Search.  My position is
grant funded and I was told in May/June not to worry thta it was a mere
formality.  Now, the grant was messed up, and they're restructuring the whole
program...thus...who knows if I have a job after Pennsic or not?  I have resumes out
etc... Luckily(somewhat) for me, I've been doing small jobs through a Temp
agency, and they have me on the liust for when I return. Kelly, the agency I'm
with, is nationwide, I believe...so it might be worth looking into.

-Ardenia