[Sca-cooks] Job Searches

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 06:02:49 PDT 2004

Yes, Kelly Services is the one I'm working with.  I've already spoken with them regarding what happened with the job last week...it was supposed to last 6 months, and the employer was actually talking about hireing me permanently come September.  Sigh.

I'm working on a lead through my husband's company (and one I formerly worked for), with the hope that my somewhat unsual background will be just what they are looking for.  I do fit all of the qualifications, so.....I'm hoping.  Plus I have just re-activated my membership in GeoWeb...I've typically had more luck with them than any other.

Kiri