[Sca-cooks] Chinese Cookery Books

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 27 07:11:04 PDT 2004

Greetings!  For those of you with an interest in Chinese cookery books,
there are two shelves' worth in the Brotherton Library at Leeds University.
The titles, etc., are available online at
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/spprint/21200.html.  I don't know if
any are in period or close to period but those with knowledge of Chinese
might want to visit their website and explore.  Are any of these books
useful for SCA purposes?

While there is e-mail contact with the Library, if there is anything you
need done in person, I could try to do it while I am at the Library on 16
September for a few hours.

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com