[Sca-cooks] Siamese coffee update

morgana.abbey at juno.com morgana.abbey at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 15:15:05 PDT 2004

First, seeing as how Inner Vagabond had Turkish and Moroccan items on their menu, "Siamese" was not a PC move.

I think it's called Siamese because it contained coconut.  This is why I'm thinking that modifying a masala chai recipe might be the right path.

Now I can't have been the only person on this list to go in and try the menu.  They were really busy. (the first time I wanted to try the Siamese coffee, they were out)  Victor says his only criticism is that it should be a bigger place.  Maybe next year....

Now that we've run through the sub-par recipes I found on line and started the speculations, anyone else here who tried it willing to hazard a guess?

Morgana