[Sca-cooks] OT? garb help needed

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sun Aug 29 14:31:09 PDT 2004

this may be off topic for a few lists, if so please forgive the email......

i am looking for *primary sources* on the Cyclas, Surcoat, and Sideless
surcoat.
i can use secondary sources as well.

this means any illuminations, paintings or written records you can find

just getting me the info for an inter library loan / search would be a help,
actually getting me an isbn would be
heavenly.......pictures/paintings/sculpture are an especial help

i lost all my files on the sideless surcoat, and am trying to reconstruct
<sigh>

unless it is felt that it is on topic, please reply to me off list.

Blessings and thanks.......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...